Tuesday 6 March 2018

Nous sommes le mardi six mars

The book swap ran smoothly.
I laughed when David Graham said the books  had been so many times to the swap they could have made their own way there!
Now you all know how the swap is kept vibrant with old stock weeded out and new stock added. I normally spend time after each swap sorting the stock.
Great then that we could make the donation of all the books to Sue Glibbery, as they are all good but have been read by our group.
Thanks to Sue who came with a car full of stuff for me to sell and went away piled high with books.
I promise you will want to be there for the April swap and all the fab!  new titles I will be bringing.
I also realised yesterday once again what a caring community we live in and I must thank you all for the hugs and good wishes you gave me and sent to Malc.
Taglines82@gmail.com