Monday 6 November 2017

Much more than just a book swap

Brilliant book swap, lots of new books, lots of people.
For me I gathered in some glasses- some crockery, some duvets as donations. I received 150 euros in donations and from things I had sold. 
Gave some advice on some old books( remember I was an antiquarian bookseller)
Firmed up a few plans on a new  association I want to form and with friend Véronique Weyergans we enlisted another friend who will work with us.
The association will be to help people in need, local people, refugees, anyone who needs our help.
I am so looking forward to this new challenge and I look forward to your continuing support... best chums ever you are.
Thanks to everyone who helped with the morning and after we took some books back to Maison Belmont who stores some for us each month and then unpacked the car with the books I need to sort through, Malc and I collapsed with contented sighs.
Special thanks to Malc who came and helped even though fighting manfully with a bad cold. I think he is past the infectious stage, just lingering cough to shake off.
Thanks all
taglines82@gmail.com