Sunday 19 November 2017

Can anyone take on Betty?

Dear Malcolm and Valerie
I was so glad to meet you at last and was thrilled about the connection with Mirka. It’s lovely to have the photo of Mirka with me thank you.
I am temporarily looking after an elderly chien de chasse who was found in Fenyrolls, she is blind, very gentle, and calm, Kathy is trying to find her a forever home and I wondered if you could mention her plight on tag lines I have called her Betty she is a very sweet lovely girl.
Please let me know if I can help in any way regarding the boys or help with the shop when you set it up.
Very Best Wishes
Margaret x

Val says Margaret already has two dogs so having a third even as a fosterer is not easy. It takes a special person who will adopt Betty. An old, gentle dog who is blind. It would be lovely if someone could take her on for what is left of her short life.
Contact me if you want to know more and I can arrange a meeting.
taglines82@gmail.com