Thursday 21 September 2017

More things for sale

Hi Val.
Hope you both are well.Some more items for sale and free.The free items (I would like the persons taking them to contribute to your pet charity)include 3 tripods,2 office chairs.Also I would like to sell,2 angle poise lamps(brass finish)50 euros the 2.A slightly bizarre item,an escape ladder steel.We bought it for our son when he was at uni,the accomadation was a fire risk.Fortunatly it has never been used.25 euroes.An even more usual item,I used to frame all Barbara`s paintings but since she cannot paint anymore(she macular digeneration) i have no need of the equipment.I have everthing needed for framing and materials as well.It could be used commercialy or domesticly.Could be a new buisness for someone.The cost new for all the equipment and materials would be over 700euros my asking price is just 200euros.These 2 items are slightly unusual don`t you think.
Kind regards Derek     derek.holmes@wanadoo.fr