Monday 18 September 2017

Just a happy story

A happy story
For about two years the local dog assoc has been trying to rehome Happy
A lovely dog but with a problem that he gets so attached to his owner that he nips the odd visitor. A couple of people have tried with him but he has come back each time.
Ken lost his wife recently, then a month later his retriever died- which made him feel life was not worth living.
Today as I drove along I spotted Happy and stopped to introduce myself to Ken
Ken says he took on Happy and now his life has changed around, suddenly life is worth living again. The pair are devoted to each other. He did add Happy had given the odd nip or two to visitors but nothing serious. What a great story, made my day. Ken did invite me for coffee and I hope 
I can find time to go