Monday 3 July 2017

A mis-steak?

Hi Val.
Hope you had a good holiday.Just a quick note to warn your readers not to buy any meat from Campbells Scottish beef. I bought some fillet(£76 kilo) it was inedible: tough, gristly and completly tasteless. I also bought some ribeye and that was not much better. I should say this is only my opinion but would not like your readers to be ripped off like I was. Derek.
Val says: I asked Derek where he bought the meat and he says:
"We  bought the steak from a company in Scotland called "Campbells" by internet. We were more than disappointed. The cost was enormous  for the quality we got "
Does anybody else have experience of this company? Perhaps it was an isolated incident.
By the way, does John Price still supply meat locally - we haven't seen any adverts recently and he is generally well-received.
comments to taglines82@gmail.com