Friday 14 April 2017

Looking for a car


Hi Val,
My name is Nicole Millard, I am Rod and Jayne Millard's daughter.
I am currently overseas and have been traveling with my fiance for the past 3 years.
We are returning to France in the beginning of Mai, and we were hoping to buy a car before our arrival, so that we can have our independence as soon as we arrive.

We have a budget of 3000 Euros, and we are looking for a small, low mileage, clean and reliable car.
I was wondering whether you would very kindly put this note on your site, so that we could possibly find someone locally who wants to sell their car. 



This email address is the best contact for me, as I don't yet have a mobile number.  nicole.millard21@gmail.com


 I hope to hear back from you soon.
Thank you and kind regards,

Nicole