Friday 3 February 2017

What a morning with a little ray of sunshine

As I have in the last few days,  Malc helped me fit the remorque and off I went to Verfeil to pick up helpers for furniture pick ups. The heavens opened along the route and I thought twice about picking up a bed and mattress. Arrived at Verfeil a little early to discover I had a flat tyre.

It did however give me a chance to meet the new owners of the bar/ restaurant La Seye et Vous. Two lovely men who live near Ginals. They will be opening now at the end of the month as one has got an eye problem at the moment, a detached retina which although sorted, he than had an eye infection.
Hopefully all will be well soon and I know when they open we will all be there to support them.
I have a really good feeling about these new owners.
Back to my flat tyre... one of my young helpers soon had it fixed and beacuse of the rain we called a halt  to deliveries.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com