Thursday 2 February 2017

We will always be European

I am not superstitious but when in our grange amongst the many flags the night before the referendum the European flag blew down I hoped it was not an omen.
Now I think it may have been.
Yesterday was the first nail in the coffin of our hopes. Whatever happens in our hearts we will remain European and hold onto the values of Europe. It is a bit like a divorce and the wedding vow " let no man put them asunder" keeps running through my mind.
Well onward and upward we must go with" fight the good fight"
I will continue with my liberal christian values which do seem to be being discarded in every direction and finish with
Peace to all men ... and women.
Malc says  .'. sounds like an episode of Songs of Praise!!!
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com