Friday 3 February 2017

Keep your dog happy at events

Hi There, 

My name is Jenny and I am writing because last summer I got involved with some local community groups in the organizing of a small event. It involved a parade and the usual fun stalls, games, food, and entertainment in a local park. The event was amazing, but what we realized was that while we had thought about people, children, cars and parking, health and safety, we’d forgotten to cater for the dogs people brought with them. 

As I am a freelance writer, I have teamed up with a small event ticketing site to develop a guide on how to create the best, dog friendly event possible. If you have an extra minute, you can check out the article here: http://blog.ticketbud.com/how-to-host-a-dog-friendly-event/.

I know you are busy, so I’ll keep this quick. Recently, I came across tag-on-line.blogspot.de and I thought this would be something you’d like to mention.
Please let me know what you think! 
Best Regards,
Jenny