Saturday 14 January 2017

Nous sommes le samedi quatorze janvier

A bit advanced into the morning doing the date, sorry my friends.
What a cold start. There was snow on the roof at 2.30 am but it had gone this morning so Malc is sceptical that it may have been the moon making the ice glitter.
One really feels we are into the hard winter weeks now, hard for us all, the birds and animals with water sources frozen and food hard to find.
Although we have underfloor heating it was so cold last night we lit the wood burner just for that extra boost of warmth and cheer. I enjoy making up the fire and getting it going, a sense of achievement when my girl guiding skills came into play... I think I had the badge for fire lighting !!!
Malc says " what the arsonist badge?"
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com