Sunday 4 December 2016

Clink your glasses for TAG

One million, yes one million views of TAG over the years will happen at any moment, we stand at
999.946 when I last checked. 54 views will be achieved in no time.
I hope Malc and I over the years have given you lots of local information, lots of laughs. Given others a boost to their local business. TAG made it possible to arrange the book swap and remind readers of the date. Rehomed many dogs, supported local good causes and in the last year aided refugees in our area and around the world.
And all from sitting in our armchairs on a morning.
Malc and I as in life are a good team and our happiness and joy in life, I hope we transfer to all.
As it is for us a happy day and getting near Christmas raise your glasses to TAG.
comments to taglines82@gmail.com