Monday 26 September 2016

Who is up for the challenge?

Who is up for a challenge?
The Moulin of Varen is for sale. Fabulous position on the river and good interior rooms with lovely outside eating space.
There is a small area to the side where when you were really busy in summer you could have tables with views of the river.
So much potential there. I am amazed  somone has not jumped at the chance.
I know the building is owned and maintained by the commune. It has two rental appartments I think upstairs. You would need to buy fixtures and fittings and good will and then pay a monthly rent which considering what you are getting is pretty reasonable.
In 15 years it has always had a landlord Nathalie and Bouzo for the five years earlier than Martine and Alain.
Gosh wish I was younger .... and that I could cook!!