Monday 26 September 2016

One has to laugh

I am being targeted by a FN loon at the moment, being accused of being racist against the French ... it is actually laughable. I apparently spend money on refugees but not the French.
I spend money on a damned " chat sauvage " but what has that to do with this man.
Malc and I raise money for 4 local French charities who we have raised far more money for than we have raised for refugees, and we personally support the " Croix Rouge"
French friends, and we have many, have advised me not to reply to him and to be my friend or read TAG on facebook you now need to ask to join my sites, a security measure.
Life has its interesting ups and downs and neither Malc or I will be deterred from helping others less fortunate, be it a refugee, a Frenchman or a wild  cat called " Baby"
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com