Saturday 20 August 2016

Nous sommes le samedi vingt août

buon giorno
from the sunny Appenines.
Today driving to our rented house at Montalto delle Marche
Malc even though the car is automatic cannot drive it as the pedals are not well configured for his artificial leg.
Does anyone know how the electronic speeding works in Italy now? Saw two signs above the motorway saying " this stretch is monitored by electronic speeding."  The speed limit was 130 and I varied from 110 to 130 but one time gave myself a shock to see 140 on the speedometer. It is a powerful car and yesterday I had not found cruise control. If they measure your time overall I think I should be OK!!!
Enjoy your day, I think it is going to hot in SW France.
Linda tells me it is raining - thank heavens the gardens needed it
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com