Thursday 11 August 2016

Car hire discount

Hi Val

Thought I'd share the discount code our daughter gave us when she worked for an offshoot of Budget Car Rentals.  She has left there now and I'm pleasantly surprised to find the code still works.  TAG readers are welcome to use it: G978700.  It does make a difference - Budget offered us a special deal by email today, and when I followed the link I was quoted £149 for my five day rental.  Substituting our daughter's code, I now have a quote for £116.  Why pay 28% more than you need? 

One advantage with Budget is that they don't partner up with economy airlines.  So when you reach the car hire desk, you don't find half the people from your flight ahead of you in the queue!  However, if you want to insure your hire car insurance excesses, rather than pay the rental company's daily rate, we've found it better to buy here:  www.insurance4carhire.com/daily-car-hire-excess-insurance

xC